Terms and Conditions
The following demonstrates terms and conditions (here in after referred to as an ‘Agreement’), applicable to the use of www.ucscab.com. Before subscribing to and/or begin participating in the said ‘Website’, we believe that one has fully read, understood and accepted this 'Agreement'. If anyone does not agree to or wish to be bound by the 'Agreement', he/she may not access or otherwise use the said ‘Website’. The Agreement comprises the binding obligation towards the said 'Website'. Registered Members (travel agents who would be assigned a User Identity and Password to access his/her account) and Users (travelers) should not use the information made available on and/or by the said ‘Website’ for any unlawful or prohibited purposes. The said ‘Website’ would not allow any access, monitor or copying of content using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose. Registered Members and Users access to the said ‘Website’ would be terminated immediately at its discretion, with or without notice in case either fails to comply with any of the below mentioned provisions of this Agreement.
1. For Registered Members (Travel Agents) Registered Members should provide accurate, current and complete information to the said 'Website'. If a Registered Member is an individual, in that case, it is deemed that an individual has entered into the Agreement but if a Registered Member represents a company, in that case, it is deemed that the company has entered into an Agreement with the said 'Website’. The address provided on the on line registration form should be of the head/registered office of such companies. Registered Member shall not sell, attempt to sell, offer to sell, give, assign or transfer his/her Account, User Identity or Password to a Third Party. The said 'Website' holds the power and/or reserves the right, to refuse any registration and deny the issuance of any such Master account and Sub User Account for whatever reasons. We also hold the right to seize an account without prior notice for any issue which is not in the interest of said ‘Website’. Registered Member(s) should also agree to notify any unauthorized use of their account.
2. For Users (Travelers)
Information provided by the 'Users', Shall not be false, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene. Shall not contain viruses of any other computer programs used for hacking.
3. Transactions Between Registered Members (Travel Agents) and Users (Travelers) The said ‘Website’ is an online web-based platform for exchanging information and carrying out transactions between the Registered Members (Travel Agents) and Users (Travelers). The said ‘Website’ represents neither the Users nor Registered members. The said ‘Website’ is not responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness of services offered by the Registered Members. Users and Registered Members are solely responsible for all the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the said ‘Website’. In case of a dispute due to a transaction, Registered Members as well as Users shall not hold the said Website responsible for it. The two parties agree to release the said ‘Website’ from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transactions.
4. Copyright All content on the said 'Website' is copyrighted except the third party content and link to other websites. Content means text, images, HTML codes, graphs and other data available on the said 'Website'.
6. Link To Other Websites and Products/Services The said ‘Website’ may allow access to third party web sites through Hyperlinks (words/banners/channels/otherwise) but it does not have any control over the content, products or services made available by such sites. The said ‘Website’ is not liable to and/or responsible for any type of issues concerned with outbound links and such issues would not be entertained.
7. Modification/Termination of Usage The said 'Website' may change, modify, amend, or update this Agreement from time to time without any prior notification to Registered Members and User(s) and the amended and restated terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately on posting. If Registered Members and User(s) do not adhere to the changes, they must stop using the services of the said 'Website'. Continuous use of the services will signify the acceptance of the changed terms and conditions of use.
8. Security Registered Members and User(s)are prohibited to violate or attempt to violate the security of the said 'Website'. The said 'Website' retains the right to take applicable legal action in the event of any such activity.
9. Disclaimer The said ‘Website’ takes no claims on the accuracy and adequacy of the available information on it. It holds no liability to the errors or any irrelevant information present on the said ‘Website’.
10. Changes in Terms and Conditions of Use Term and Conditions of Use may change from time to time so please check periodically.
11. All the bookings will be done by Travel Agent.
12.Servicing will be the part of Travel Agent.
13.All Bookings are subject to availability.
14. ucscab.com will not responsible for any booking and servicing.
15.Booking amount will be refunded in customer's account within 30 days if Travel Agent deny for booking for any reason.
16. Bookings can not be done beyond 180 days.